Play with them again Sam

10/18/2008 02:32:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I was just researching Karl Marx's the Communist Manifesto when I somehow got diverted to a website about Samantha Fox. Do you remember her?

Apparently to celebrate being voted the greatest ever Page 3 girl by Daily Star readers, she got them out again a few weeks ago for old time's sake. I'd have liked to have seen that. That's what I get for being a snooty Guardian reader.

She may not have been Carol Vorderman when it came to equations, but no one could deny she had a special pair of bouncers. Some of my earliest stiffies were hardened by pictures of Samantha Fox's poonts and I'm sure yours were too if you're from my generation.

Ooooh happy days, innocents days. I hear she's a lesbian now though. Completely off cock she is. I can't say I blame her. I'm the same with chocolate mint ice-cream.. ..had so much of the stuff as a kid, I can't go near it now. Anyway, cheers Sam here's to you.


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment