Nostradamus eat your 'art out

10/09/2008 07:55:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I was searching through my previous blogs just now and I came across this one from January! How awesome am I? I foresaw this economic collapse before our very own Prime Minister and basically the whole world.

"If I have to hear one more fucking time how our we're all basking in an economic Shangri-La I'll swallow my own tongue and end my time on this Earth while the humans are still in charge. I'm no economist, I did study it at College, but I spent most of my time playing battle ships with my mate Dave...but anyway I do know that an economy built on credit will collapse around us eventually and we'll all cry and end up eating Gruel like Oliver Twist."

Read the full post here.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment