LA Dodgers and stuff

10/02/2008 02:24:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /


I haven't followed baseball too closely this past few weeks as I've been working secretly on a coup that will win Las Vegas' independence from America. I've backed the LA Dodgers to win the World Series though as I like my sports wagering to be laced with irony. They're off to a decent start it seems too as they're up 6-2- top of the 8th in the first game of their NLDS with the Cubs.

I like the Yankees but they weren't too gracious in their ousting of Joe Torre so it's good to see him take the Dodgers to the play-offs, while the Yankees sit October out for the first time in about a cabillion years. They're also lead by ex-Red Sock Manny Ramirez whose own acrimonious departure from Fenway will come back to haunt them when the Dodgers beat Boston in the "World" Series.

So anyway, OK.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment