Kismet

10/05/2008 04:59:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

After the APAT tournie last night, I decided to play the £30 freeze-out bounty thing. It was self-dealt poker purgatory. The last time I wanted so desperately to be somewhere else, I was in jail in Paris.

I had a Spurs nazi to my left. The standard ape like creatures you see at White Hart Lane with tattoo's on their necks and bullet shaped heads.

He cheated/terrified a young lad out of his chips when they had an all-in confrontation by staring at him and saying, "I got you covered geezer ain't I" after winning the hand and clawing the chips away with his fat fingers and opposable thumb homo-sapiens will soon lose as his type de-evolve the species.

Hull beating Tottenham today has assuaged my frustrations at their beating of Arsenal last week and considering his admiration for all things Teutonic I'm sure he won't begrudge me an indulgence in schadenfreude too.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment