Gallimaufry

10/01/2008 01:10:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Boomp3.com
Why are there not adverts for motorbikes on terrestrial TV? Never seen one ever. Are they on the banned list with tobacco and communism?

You'd have thunked what with the planet's prognosis being so poor the Governments would be advocating alternative forms of transport no?

OK so motorbiking is more dangerous, but surely we all ought to be encouraged to sacrifice ourselves for the greater good? I'm going to email in about this before I forget.

* * *

Sarah Palin takes the Bible literally. All of it. Believes it verbatim. She thinks dinosaurs coexisted with man and the Flintstones was a documentary. She believes with all of her blackened heart that our planet was made in six days approximately 6,000 years ago. This is equiviliant to believing New York is 13 feet from Los Angeles.


Now it's true I'm not keen on religion, but I find it rather intriguing that we're all pretty much in agreement that Tom Cruise is mental for his Scientological practices, but we won't extend the same ridicule to a Christian.

I personally find it equally astonishing/terrifying that in the 21st century there are people out there who are prepared to believe in any God, whether it's Yahweh or Thetans which apparently existed trillions of years ago and are manifest today as aberrations in our subconscious.


If I had a singing mouse in my house called Dave I can't possibly expect you to believe in his wee existence without some proof. With such an extraordinary claim the onus is on me to produce commensurately extraordinary proof that he's really there. In other words you'd expect me to show it to you. Anecdotal evidence would not be sufficient. Yet it is with an individuals faith to the extent that if you show any degree of skepticism you may die. BLASPHEMER!!

In the USA, a supposedly secular country, you can't be the President if you don't believe in Yahweh. Essentially, the American people will not vote for you if you don't believe in singing mice. How the fuck has that happened?

Obama
is not a Christian though. Not a chance. He grew up in an agnostic household. He has to proclaim to be a Christian though elsewise he's got no chance. I'll forgive him this one minor rebellion against his integrity as he's already having to compensate for his ethnicity.

A black atheist was definitely getting shot. I'd still like to see one dude in my lifetime stand for office as an atheist and dare the Mercans not to vote for him; stand up and say, "If you don't vote for me specifically because I don't believe in a sky fairy, then you're own your own, you deserve another Bush and all the disasters he'll bring with him." Right on!

* * *

Have you ever seen the O'Reilly Factor on Fox? Probably not as it's on at about 4am and the guy is possibly the foulest cunt in the whole of the universe. He's obssessed with the "Surge."

The one tiny element of the Iraq war that might have worked. As far as Bill is concerned that makes the whole campaign justifiable. Twat! Someone please punch him in the face time and time again until his skull cracks open and the hundreds of maggots are released that are eating away at his sanity.

I know Bill reads my blog so let me explain this madness to him analogically: Let's say you go hunting with your buddy and you shoot him in the face because you weren't paying attention and you were possibly drunk. You run up to him and press a rag to his cheek and stem the bleeding. The bleeding stops. Are you gonna be asking for credit for doing that?


Will you expect your friend to thank you when it was your negligence and stupidity that caused the injury in the first place? Apart from anything else, the bleeding my start again, he's going to have a scar for a very long time and there's bound to be some internal damage you're not even aware of yet. When Dick Cheney shot his friend do you think he considered the weekend a success because his friend didn't bleed to death in the woods?

* * *

I get a lot of emails from Gurkha's. They ask me, they say Rich, how come right, how come I'm allowed to fight for your country, your freedom, your way of life, but when I'm not needed to fight, or the fighting's over, I'm not invited over to enjoy that freedom and way of life?


Well, I've never known what to say to them on that one. Except for the fact that our Government are a bunch of weaselly little public school boys who like to play at being Winston Churchill but have never even been paint balling before and therefore have not a fucking clue what's actually involved in volunteering for the armed forces and subsequently have no means of assessing the value of military service.

The dude's who tried to deny the Gurkha's who were stationed and retired in Hong Kong prior to the regiement being relocated to Britain in 1997 after the hand-over, their right to citizenship are the same dude's who have been denying soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq a full months pay if they happen to get shot and killed in the middle of the month. Please parachute regiment dude's, if you must be gunned down, please do it on the last Thursday of the month to keep the books even.

* * *

David Cameron's speech this afternoon promises to be about an hour of my life wasted. I shall listen to it on the wireless rather than watch it on the television. He's about visuals isn't he this joker. I want to know if he actually has anything to say.

Colour of his tie, side parting on the right, autumn sunrise spray on tan and so on. It'll be interesting to see if there's anything in this speech that'll actually give us some idea of what he's actually going to do when the inevitable happens in a couple of years.

I expect it to be very Obama-esq. Hope, change, belief, character, values and wherever possible a stare off into the distance. Obama though is an intelligent politician who actually has some substance behind his grandiose speeches.

He's American too and American Government is different. In real terms I think Cameron could walk out on stage with his cock out and wank for thirty minutes and cum all over the front row and still win the next election. There's a depressing inevitability about the next two years. I'm still looking for that cave.

* * *

I think Liverpool will lose tonight.

The end.

Labels: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment