A cheeky wager

10/22/2008 07:10:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I've put together a random wager this evening based on nothing but instincts. So, do not invest any of your own monies in these selections and in fact, do not invest any of your time reading this post. I'm just killing time until something interesting happens in my life.

So, I'm backing Atletico Madrid; Overs for PSV v Marseille and Panathanaikos v Werder Bremen; and finally, the fourth selection of my accumulator will be a lay of Bordeaux after a text from one of the cheeky girls who I assume is a keen Cluj fan.

Her text read simply "Bordeaux Lay" - I assume she was referring to the Champions League fixture and not suggesting in an abbreviated and slightly presumptuous manner that we share a glass of wine or two together tonight and then have some sex.

If it was the latter, I'm not a piece of meat you know missy. Pop over still, but just for future reference respect the fact that I'm not a piece of meat.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment