Stuff

9/30/2008 09:59:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I'm just about recovered now from a punishing hang-over. Sunday we were blind-sided by some new quiz nerds we'd never seen before, so even though we tied with the initial quiz nerds who had brought their own chairs and were quite fat from eating too much chocolate who had beaten us last time out, we ultimately lost again by two points to these new dudes. Bastardo's!

I don't like losing and took my frustrations out on a bottle of South African Chardonnay when I got home. I may never be the same again. It was as if the stuff was fermented from P W Botha's testicles. Yesterday I dragged myself to the Fox with acidic nausea swishing about in my stomach and a piercing pain behind both eyes.

Fortunately I was knocked out fairly early after hitting a set of deuce's only to find young Jimbo with a bigger set of Jacks (which then made quads) and was able to make it home just in time to launch about a pint and a half of bile and stomach acid all over my front path. Awesome. I love it when you're sick and haven't eaten so all you can vomit up is your own fluids given to you by the lord our God.

I don't fancy my chances of progressing to the second day of the Luton Pro-Am thingy. I may go deeper if I just let them blind me out. Shocking scenes.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment