The Chips of Babel

9/08/2008 12:59:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /


I chose not to play the world championship of online (amateur) poker Omaha event this night, instead I was called to the Three Pigeons for to have my arse handed to me by the Poker gods.


Three handed I had before me the chip lead, stacked like the 'Tower of Babel,' commented Neil, and with that observation my fate was sealed as the poker gods saw that it was bad and immediately did scatter my allegorically stacked chips amongst the remaining players.

Three reverses in quick succession saw me out in third after shoving while holding 8-7 on a flop of 5-6-7 only for the silent assassin on my left to insta-call with 8-4; Losing with 9-9 against K-9 and then soon after my A-K succumbed to 6-6.

Cock fucking shit, fuck my life.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment