Huh?

8/01/2008 04:51:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I find odd things in my garden on a regular basis. I have no explanation for these findings. In the past I've found handle bars from a bicycle, a healthy sprinkling of 10p pieces, a pair of grey shorts and today Winnie the pooh.

Where the fuck are these things coming from? I do live next door to a school, but the items are always found by my gate, which is the opposite end of my garden to the wall that backs onto the school. It's primary school so there's no way with their little arms they could launch these items the required distance.

And no one every knocks on the door and asks for these items back. Not even the several footballs I've accumulated. Skeews me mista, can I 'ave me Winnie the Pooh back? Very odd.



Labels: ,

2 comments:

Comment by Alan on 2 August 2008 at 08:27

No one's ever thrown a handful of grass seed over the fence then?

Comment by Rich on 2 August 2008 at 14:01

Had it all graveled many years ago. For convenience.

Post a Comment