Damed and shamed

8/19/2008 05:37:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Naturally trained Christine Ohuruogu
Steve Cram didn't seem very excited about Christine Ohuruogu's Gold Medal winning performance..usually English commentators go absolutely mental to the point of insanity when we win Gold Medals, he didn't even shit himself - did he know something we didn't?

No, because it's plainly obvious to anyone with even the brains of a P.E. teacher that what ever was thrashing through that woman's system this afternoon it was not Redbull or Lucozade.

One doesn't want to cast aspersions, but this woman was banned for a year for missing three drugs tests "accidentally" and now we're being asked to believe her success was fuelled only by a high carb diet and a will to win?

I've been unable to acquire the appropriate files to denounce Kelly Holmes' double Gold Medal winning effort last time out, there was a huge cover up to save the Queen any embarrassment, but I feel I won't need any evidence for today's shameful victory.

Even Christine herself looked guilty when she crossed the line. The muscle definition is the give away for me. Kelly and Christine Ohuruogu both look they're made from plastercine. And also the brace of testicles they've both grown. Unless she sneaks a fake cock into the testing booth with her like Maradona used to do, I fear her medal is a temporary award.

I'll say no more. I've said my piece I've marked your card. I'll bid you good day.

Labels: , ,

1 comments:

Comment by Unknown on 20 August 2008 at 01:25

The only question is how was this machine allowed to go off at 12/1? Madness i tells ya

Post a Comment