Stuff

7/31/2008 09:51:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

The whole collapsing of Yugoslavia is a complex puzzle to put back together. I shall use poor grammar and punctuation in this blog symbolic of it's complexity. How did it occur people? How? Sunny holiday resort to Nottingham after hours in only a few years. I'm quite sure Germany were ultimately responsible for the war, or at least guilty of starting it. Radovan Karadzic, who at the height of his cleansing campaigns looked like Father Ted and eventually transformed into Rowan Williams - there's some irony here - ought really to have just been shot. There's something rather poxy about the Hague, more irony here that it rhymes with vague. It's Kangaroo nature makes one almost side with the defendant. Almost. It did a great job of making Slobodan Milosevic look like the victim of fit up and he was possibly one of the top five most evilest men in modern history. I'm quite sure the Croatians and the Bosnian Muslim weren't delivered from this war unstained, but there's not an awful lot of clamor to round their mentalist dudes up. Not that I'm siding with the Serbs, I know not enough about their 'differences' to take sides, plus Eduardo plays for Croatia and he's clearly awesome. Just saying is all; what about the rest of 'em please? Not enough assassinations these days, that's the problem. I'm in favour of one in this case and Milosevic's. A wee slug between Mugabee's temples I don't think would be worst thing that could happen to Zimbabwe. either. Happy days. Of course, when I say assassinations, I don't include that of Arch Duke Ferdinand, shot by a Serb and the catylst for the first world war. Or do I? You decide.

* * *

Olympics soon. In China. I'm scared even if you're not.


The Beijing Olympics: Are They A Trap?

* * *

Finally, I don't think Michael Vaughan, Paul Collingwood, Ryan Sidebottom or that Ambrose dude need to be anywhere near the Eng;and dressing room when a test match is due to start.

That is all.

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment