Poker VT

7/10/2008 06:23:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


Today then after having some tea I sat down and got my subscribe on. I thought I'd give Poker VT a bash. Daniel Negreanu's poker training website. I felt my previous criticism's of the man were harsh and I owed him some of my money by way of an apology. Also one of the pro's on the site is little Annette Obrestad, who, despite looking a little bit like one of those fawns who live in trees in bible bashing C.S. Lewis's Narnia books, is still able to stir something deep within me, groinally speaking.

I'm not submissive by nature, but I do like a woman with spirit. I do, I do! She's very good to be fair to her. I like her style. I'm amused by how she can so matter of factly ridicule some of the top professionals in the game. Mark Goodwin for example, who proudly sports the ridiculous nickname of "Mr Cool."

A nickname I assumed was ironic, but appalling and laughably, I was to discover was literal. He is to cool what Biloxi, Mississippi is to cultural diversity - and little Annette tears his game to pieces. I was left both impressed and sexually aroused. I'm down to no more than a quarter of a bucket in fact.

So anyway yes, I shall give this little learning tool a bash for the next few months and see I'm able to absorb any of the information. I think my dreams will improve even if my poker doesn't.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment