I'm clean now 'onest, do I look like I take steroids?

7/18/2008 07:29:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I'm an advocate of performance enhancing drugs. In fact, I've searched high and low in this 'ere noggin' o' mine and I cain't think of a single reason to ban anything in the way of medication that makes one feel and perform better. Surely in this god forsaken world anything which brings success and joy to your life should be available free on the NHS?

Rules is rules though and I feel no sympathy for Mr Chambers' failed attempts to add his name to the Great Britain team list for the Beijing Olympics. What confuses me is why he's bothered to go to such lengths to win his inclusion in the team just so he can get over there and then finish about 6th in his event.

He's got no chance of winning. He reminds me of that Scottish skier who took speed prior to the Winter Olympics in Utah a few years ago and still only managed to finish second. Even our drugs cheats are crap.

boomp3.com

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment