Just so you know...

6/28/2008 02:47:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Off to the Virgin Poker Festival at DTD this weekend. What are you doing? I shall definitely be watching the cricket though while I'm there as it officially became a sport after Daniel Vettori aimed a four letter torrent of abuse at Paul Collingwood on Wednesday.

I feel Spain will win Euro 2008, Valentino Rossi will win the A-Style TT at Assen and I expect something a bit funny to occur during the Irish Derby, at this point though, I know not what.


*Update - I told you something funny was going to occur in the Irish Derby, I'm just now hearing the favourite New approach has been withdrawn. I was wrong about everything else though I think - except Spain, that hasn't happened yet. I'm going to bed now, I feel awful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment