3-2-1

6/05/2008 04:37:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I was just having an apple and as I savoured it's pomaceous goodness I observed, with a wee smile, the irony of eating an apple after returning from hospital for part 2 of my annual MOT check up thingy (which went fine as it happens). An apple a day keeps the doctor away, unless you've already seen him (or her in my case), in which case an apple a day is just eating a nice apple. Anyway...

If ass-backwards behaviour is the flavour of the day I said to myself, I might as well sign myself up to play the £300 two-day deepstack tourny at DTD this weekend. Considering the last few weeks I've stunk the place up with my play and haven't cashed in a tournament since before I went to Vegas, this surely must be the ideal time to part with a monkey at the very least and play one of the toughest monthly games in the country. I saw no flaw in this plan.

The ingredients of my strategy are a two fold and a recipe offering certain success. Part A, get extremely lucky. Part B, cash. I like to keep it simple. If by some series of awful bad beats I happen to bust out, I shall drink much whiskey and fall asleep in my hotel room with all my clothes on, by check-out time I shall not remember a thing. Gold!

"If no body did anything silly, nothing intelligent would ever get done." -- Ludwig Wittgenstein

0 comments:

Post a Comment