Heavans to mergatroid

5/28/2008 01:19:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

The door bell rings, you want to have a little look see through your spy hole to see who it is in case it's the Jehovah's Witnesses again, and you're confronted by a huge bastard spider resting inside your spy hole!!!

Dear lord, it's hard to convey just how terrifying an experience that was for me. I hate spiders. I hate 'em. I also hate things that get in my eyes. A big spider inside my eye lid then is of course the stuff of nightmares.

Can you imagine having a spider crawl inside your eye ball!? I immediately took to it with a Biro. His crawling days are over. I'll never be able to look through that hole again of course as it's now smeared with spider guts, but having to open the door to the Jehovah's people is a small price to pay if it means I never get a spider in my eyes.


1 comments:

Comment by Mlle. Christina on 28 May 2008 at 23:00

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

!!!!!

Post a Comment