Every hand revealed

5/04/2008 01:03:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

So I've reading Gus Hansen's book about his victory in the Aussie Millions. He documents every hand he plays over the five days and it's all very interesting stuff. He's a very clever man is Gus and it's a very interesting read.

If you're wondering what goes through a profeshnial's head when they're playing in these tournaments, it's well worth a read. Of course now the problem for me, is that this was a deep stack slow structured five day tournament, but I'll end up playing this same way for a laugh at my next £50 freeze-out - 5,000 chips - 15 minute blinds and be out in the first hand. I shall shave my hair off too for method acting purposes.

The few hands I'll play will be exciting though. Wooooooo. For a laugh I'm gonna do a hand for hand in my next game in case any of you want to get inside my head. I don't think you do though do you? A ha ah ha ahahahahahahahahahaha

1 comments:

Comment by Alan on 4 May 2008 at 11:36

Will you be using a 'dick to phone' and spaking in tongues?

Post a Comment