i golden delicious and apple's iPhone

4/19/2008 11:24:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I'm going in search of an iPhone once I've drunk my tea. My research has shown me the process for purchasing one of these things is not for the faint hearted. The vetting process for adopting children is faster and less invasive. I've heard tell of people attempting to purchase iPhones with hard currency only to be told that cash is no accepted! Cash! They don't accept money!?

I haven't slept since early yesterday evening, I get very tetchy when I'm tired. I've already had another phone call from "Colin" this morning which hasn't improved my mood. The potential for blood and a slot on this evenings regional news is very real indeed. Nurse, the screens please.

addendum* I knew Apple wouldn't let me down. A deliciously easy purchase and set up. I've never felt so alive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment