Bulimia? Ha ha fuck off lard arse

4/20/2008 12:47:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Prescott: I'm not fat, I just have big bones

I can just about accept if I stretch my imagination to the absolute limit, that stress causes over-eating, but I'm afraid it won't extend to such a degree that it will allow me to believe John Prescott suffered from it. The over-eating part, yes I can believe that, I'm just unable to give credence to the confession he also got around to the vomiting part of the condition.

It's interesting ain't it that most of the press knew about his "condition" yet declined to make it public out of courtesy to Prescott and to save him any humiliation. I would have thought it was in the nations best interests to be told when the deputy Prime Minister develops a stress related health condition.

The press seemed to think it was in our best interests to know he was shafting his secretary. They didn't seem to have any concerns for his reputation and dignity then. And why is he suddenly revealing this now? He's claiming he didn't reveal it before because of the shame.

What has enabled him to assuage his shame and sense of embarrassment? Has he just decided to man-up and confess, or might it be the vast sums of money he's getting from his autobiography has given him financial courage enough to spill the beans, er..as it were?

Either way people, let's be clear now, there is no need whatsoever to feel any sympathy for the man. Even if it's all true. This is all about making money. And anyways, if he wasn't doing such a good job of royally fucking up the nation he wouldn't have been so stressed in the first place. That is what I've always said.


0 comments:

Post a Comment