What's in a name?

3/06/2008 08:19:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I'm thinking of changing my name. The idea came about watching the Arsenal beat AC Milan on Toosday. I want one of those Brazilian names. Just one name that ends in a vowel. Pato I think is cool; they say it means Duck in Portuguese. Kaka, is a little close the Spanish translation of shit, Caca, but it still sounds good. I was going to say it has a nice ring to it there, but that would conjure up more images of poo.

So anyway, I quite like Asno. Portuguese for Donkey. I can try it out as a Poker nickname first as it's perfectly suitable for my sort of player. I like Sono too, which means sleep; also quite appropriate.

boomp3.com

One of the conditions of the Deed Poll certificate unfortunately is that one must choose a first and second name.

My first name would therefore have to be As or So and my second name No. My chances of gaining entry into the Unites States of Merca would be quite slim also with such a name, but I still like it.

I also like Bastardo Da Guerra (WarBastard) but I've put that one on the back burner for now. It's only £34 to change ones name you know. Try it yourself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment