Waiting for the miracle

3/30/2008 09:49:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

boomp3.com

I didn't really have time to go on tilt yesterday as I wasn't in the tournament long enough, so I indulged in a reckless £90 wager today instead and why not? It came in though for just over a monkey! I'd gone off monkey's after yesterday's experiences at Dusk Till Dawn, but I'm back on them now. From now on I'll be spending all my Sunday nights betting on Argentinian and Uruguayan football.

I also won a 160 of the Queens sovereigns as Liverpool eeked past Everton, which completed a cheeky treble that began last week with Holland coming from 3-1 down against Austria to win, and Arsenal coming from 2-0 down yesterday and with 10 men to beat Bolton. I like to bet the hard way.

I broke a golden rule by backing Arsenal yesterday, but something within me told me it was ok this time. I shall not do it again though thank you please. I've got a final South American £65 double this evening to complete the weekend's completely random punts, involving Venezuelan giants Anzoátegui (please be Venezuelan giants) and Chilean giants Union Espanola (please be Chilean giants)*.

I'm now going to enjoy a hot cup of Horlicks and forget this weekend ever happened.

* Update: Anzoátegui won 2-1 and Union Espanola won 1-0 ...Wooooo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment