Oops I did it again.

3/18/2008 03:30:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

'I've been lucky, I'll be lucky again" -- Bette Davis

Couldn't have put it better myself Bette. So I won the Fox game last night and although it's fair to say I did enjoy a teensy weensy bit of luck on occasion late on in the game which made my trip 6's catch at the Pigeons look completely routine, I think I deserved it for enduring the tedious slog of playing the short stack from about 25 minutes into the game after my 10,000 stack was reduced to 2,000 following a combination of horror-show flops and bad karma - (Odds of 200/1 were being offered up at the break for an Asno win)

So, to the guy who flopped a straight on me only to see me hit runner-runner for a full house; to Matt who was on the receiving end of my own flopped straight when three handed and to Martin whose ball janglingly amazing call was rewarded only by his exit, I do apologise. I promise to share my Euro Millions with you when I win on Friday.


1 comments:

Anonymous on 21 March 2008 at 13:15

Euro Millions ... here i come :)

Mat

Post a Comment