Ka-blam!

3/04/2008 02:24:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I just witnessed the most awesome piece of female driving incompetence ever. It's a scientific fact of course that women experience difficulties with spacial awareness; this is why they struggle with maneuvers such as parallel parking and general reversing, but tonights example was catastrophic even by their standards.

I watched in stunned silence as this woman reversed into a petrol station...and when I say reversed into it I mean she actually collided with it! And what made this extra awesome was that not only was she driving her husband's car, she also worked at the place! Double ka-blam.

The details: so it's about 2am, the place is deserted, it's freezing out and her car is parked adjacent to the petrol pumps, and she makes an audacious attempt to reverse her car around to one of the unleaded pumps. Only she hasn't bothered to wait until her rear window has defrosted and I assume she is using her wing mirrors as a guide towards the pumps.

The attempt was doomed to failure from the get go. She may not have even been using her mirrors, there's a possibility she was just guessing. She guessed wrong. She doesn't just clip the pump people ..she nearly brings the whole fucking forecourt roof down by ploughing into a set of pumps at speed. I was lucky to escape with my life and I was in the shop at the time.

Absolutely fantastic. One of the funniest things I've seen this year. I would give one of my bollocks to be there when she explains this to her husband.

And I'd give the other bollock to be there when she explains it to her boss.

YOU DID WHAT!! CHRIST IN REVERSE, HOW!?



0 comments:

Post a Comment