A new beginning

2/26/2008 07:51:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Hello people, I do apologise for my brief hiatus. I hope you've managed without my pearls of wisdom the last few days. I'm afraid I lost my mojos. This has never happened to me before and I was all at sea. I made a breakthrough today though and to celebrate the renewing of my spirit I thought I'd redecorate the place. I hope you like it.

So anyway, I'm having a cappuccino this afternoon and I'm listening to some native American flute music on my iPod as you do, and out of the fog that has clouded my thoughts recently, came a moment of clarity. I won't bore you with the details of what has caused my discombobulation of late, but suffice is to say I won't be reading any more space books for a while or getting involved in any conversations about football, science, religion, politics or home economics.

In my new chilled out state this afternoon I must have released a shit load of pheromones or something because the waitress appeared to me to be a state of intense arousal just at the mere sight of me. I did have one of my best jumpers on though to be fair.

She looked at me in what I felt was a very suggestive way. To be honest people, I felt I might have been able to smash one up her had I just asked. I didn't pursue it however as I felt from her body language and personality that the sex would have been quite physically demanding and I didn't have my inhaler with me.

* * *

In other news, you might have wondered just now what the fuck I was doing listening to Indian flute music and you'd be right to feel concerned. The truth is it's quite soothing and well, I like it. I'm not sure what it's all about, but in retrospect the piece of music I was listening to this afternoon when the waitress handed me my coffee may have been part of some sort of mating ritual which would explain the release of my sex fumes. I'll do some more research and get back to you.

boomp3.com

But anyway, I haven't turned into a hippy or anything and I am still bathing regularly, it's just something I thought would guide me through this elongated sense of ennui that's been plaguing me recently cause in the movie Young Guns, Chavez Chavez said when an Indian is lost he turns to the spirit world. I felt the flute music would help me find it...if it was unsuccessful I was going to turn to a more physical spirit world i.e. the Threshers in the town centre.

Finally just so you know what else I've been up to...I've had my bathroom floor tiled and it looks very pleasant indeed. It's quite cold obviously under foot without socks on, but I should imagine it'll feel quite pleasant in the summer should we have one this year.

It's certainly made the difference anyway as I had a nasty old carpet in there before which smelt and life was evolving out of it. But now it's a joy to take a shit in there.

That is all.

2 comments:

Comment by technolog on 27 February 2008 at 22:05

Love the new look apart from the Times New Roman font. Very glad you re-discovered your mojo.

Comment by Rich on 28 February 2008 at 00:01

Thank you good sir, I agree about the font. Adjusted now.

Post a Comment