Help

2/16/2008 12:06:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I'm not myself today people. Some disturbing urges and desires have surfaced this week and if I'm honest I'm concerned. On Tuesday for example I was genuinely keen to watch the Sound of Music! I was able to suppress this thirst for Teutonic musicals with pain killers and a viewing of the original Rambo movie, but it's still a worry.


I've also enjoyed a series of filthy reveries this week involving the woman from the BT Broadband adverts. You may have seen the advert where she has to go out suddenly to attend to her sick mother and leaves her Peter Crouch look-a-like dopey boyfriend to take care of a bunch of kids. In my version she's not rushing out because of her mother, she's rushing out to get herself over to my place to have her arse filled with my schvantze. It could happen.

Finally, I've been dreaming about snakes a lot lately. On one occasion I was in a bar with Sarah Chalke - she's taller in dreams - suddenly a cobra weaved its way between my ankles. I reached down and grabbed hold of its hooded neck and as it hissed at me and tried to sink its fangs into my hand I grabbed the tail end of the bastard which wrapped itself around my wrist. No one in the bar would help me and the Chalke woman ran off shrieking. I was very very scared.

Now there's all sorts of opportunity here for sexual innuendo, but I didn't feel this dream can be interpreted in a phallic sense. I've since been informed that the appearance of snakes in ones dreams can be an indication of change, but unnervingly, a change from being alive to being dead. This seems daft to me, but I can't think why else I would be dreaming of snakes and Sarah Chalke. Weird.

Anyway, Scrubs is on now so I'm off for a wank.


1 comments:

Comment by Mlle. Christina on 16 February 2008 at 21:00

Ain't nothing wrong with The Sound of Music! It's got Christopher Plummer in it, and a manlier man you'll never find. He was a Hamlet quoting Klingon in Star Trek for god's sakes. Well ok that's kind of gay, but I dare ya to say it to his face. Surely he's been in some war movies?

Post a Comment