February at last people, at last!!

2/03/2008 05:22:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

boomp3.com

I just noticed it's February now. Thank crunchy for that. January always passes with the ease of a kidney stone. Thank de lard it's only a few short months now until it starts to become warmer - still pissy, wet and depressing, just not cold pissy, wet and depressing.

February is quick though, and in the first week of March I'm generally so pre-occupied with betting on the Cheltenham festival I don't notice the time and of course the final weeks of March I spend ruing the money I wasted on betting on the Cheltenham festival, which brings us easing into April (not sexually though unfortunately).

April obviously being the month before May which is when I'm off to Vegas. Did I mention I'm off to Vegas? It's no time at all really. If I were a quantum physicist I could knock up a few equations that would see me off to Vegas, in relative terms, tomorrow...further equations could bring me right back to here though. What was the point of this post? I feel bad now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment