Tell me why, I don't like Mondays...etc

1/22/2008 02:19:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

boomp3.com

The science boffins are saying January 21st is the gloomiest day of the year. A complicated set of equations have been used to determine this apparently. My thinking is I'd rather they hadn't bothered pursuing this line of research. It gives miserable people a reason to be even more miserable. They ought to do a separate series of calculations now to make up for it. I'd like to read in the Daily Mail later on today that January 22nd is the sauciest day of the year where slutty types are most likely to oblige any requests to get their bouncers out. Something along those lines anyway.

As Mondays go, mine was quite reasonable I don't mind telling you. I was able to have a lovely cup of tea when I woke up and some lovely sandwiches for lunch while I watched Clash of the Titans and my afternoon concluded with a nice poo; one of those poo's where you don't have to wipe afterwards. Awesome. I then played poker, eeked into the money, came home and enjoyed a final sandwich, which brings me to here. What more can a man ask from his Mondays? Science Schmience, that's what I always say, I'm still pissed off at them for the Mercury thing. What day of the year is it where the damn science community are most likely to figure something out that can actually benefit us all that's what I want to know. Bloody eggheaded, four eyed sexual retards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment