Secret Question?

1/17/2008 11:54:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I wanted to buy one of those cool wireless Mighty Mouse things for my Mac today as I've broken my current one. Anyhoo, the online Apple sto asked me for my password which I had forgotten so asked me a secret question to verify myself. It's usually mothers maiden name or first pets name ain't it? Something you'll never forget anyway, but on this occasion it was something a bit different:
I don't recall setting this question myself which I assume I must have done. I answered yes, but they said that was wrong. Did I really set this question myself, or are Apple asking everyone this question? We may never know. I think the answer my have been 'do bears shit in the woods,' something like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment