Aww bless her

1/30/2008 05:31:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I'd like you to join me in finding this amusing and kinda sweet. I happened to be watching MTV at 5 O'clock this morning; what I was doing up at that time is my business, but I happened upon something odd.

They had some one signing along to one of the songs; Happy Ending by Mika. I found this odd because although a deaf person can understand what's being sung, there's surely no way they can hear the music or gain any kind of awareness of the rhythm of the music..UNLESS!

Unless you get a nice signing lady to dance along to the music, thus giving the deaf person at least some kind of appreciation of the mood of the music. I wish I had a deaf person with me at the time to sing along to it so I could compare their version to the original.

For a laugh I'd have had her head banging just to confuse all the deaf viewers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment