"I don't think it's nice you laughin'"- El Blonde

12/20/2007 02:49:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

boomp3.com

I don't know what you're doing Christmas Day but I'll be wearing my cool cowboy hat and my warmest nightwear and I'll be watching all my Cowboy films and I think if I'm honest, as cowboy films go, I have more than most.

While most kids are hanging up their stockings on Christmas Eve i'll be hanging up my gun belt which I bought from Argos today for £4.99.

I shall also being trying to document just how much Chili Con Carne and Whiskey a man my size can consume over a twelve hours period. Gold! It's the perfect Christmas. Sod your "It's a Wonderful Life," which when you think about it, is a movie about a man consumed by debt who wants to kill himself (more appropriate for January, that film), give me a cowboy movie with cool Mexican music any day of the week and several times on Christmas Day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment