Why I never bet on Arsenal

10/25/2007 12:48:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

A long time ago in a betting shop far far away, I decreed that never again would I bet on Arsenal. The reason was because in order to have any chance of showing a profit with sports betting, one must remain objective and unemotional, but such is the power of blind faith, I had a habit of believing Arsenal could turn over anyone, even in the George Graham era. We couldn't, so I lost.

This chap on Betfair last night, I hope, has just learned the same harsh truth. Hee hee, I'm laughing as I post this. Just picturing him in his living room going f*cking mental. Aaah, poor everyone but me.




What's quite alarming about this outburst is that this guy is actually training to become a GP. He disclosed this information when someone suggested putting your entire betting bank on one single wager is bordering on lunacy. I wouldn't want to have my balls examined by this bloke the day after another Champions League disaster. Erm..Doctor, I've found a lump in my bollock. Yeah, well f*ck off and die of cancer then you c*nt, NEXT!

I love the way gamblers justify their bets that have gone south. His rational here seems to be; we'd have won if we'd have won. Nice one fella. Hee hee.

3 comments:

Anonymous on 27 October 2007 at 14:08

Oh that was so funny!

Mark said he didn't fancy Liverpool but got rid of £1100 to be on the safe side which left him £200 up on the day.....

Anonymous on 30 October 2007 at 11:03

I saw this idiots post on Betfair Rich, quite hilarious I thought! I take it he is banned now?

What's your user name on the forum? Mine's Ruffty and I'm your fellow poker playing Gooner from the Witney Poker League days...

Comment by Rich on 30 October 2007 at 11:50

Hello fella, what a silly sh*tc*nt he is.

I'm RogerRedHat on Betfair. I'll look out for you.

Post a Comment