It's the way she tells them

9/24/2007 04:26:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Look at this,..this is Natasha Kaplinsky flirting outrageously with me while I respectfully attempted to discuss the chaos in Iraq. The first picture shows her desperate attempts to make me laugh with a string of racist jokes! She's asking me if I knew the one about the gay Arab and the Jewish paperboy and I'd had just about had enough of her by the time the second picture was taken.


She'd had one too many Sherry's by this time. I was talking about George W. Bush and his exploiting of the 9/11 attacks to pursue his own agenda and she's asking me why the Afghan Air Force are so easy to train. Apparently because you only have to teach them take off. She pissed herself at that one. I don't like it when people laugh at their own jokes and I told her so.

1 comments:

Comment by Alan on 25 September 2007 at 06:19

Dressed to impress though!

Post a Comment