D'oh!

9/30/2007 06:18:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I had a dream last night about the Falcons Parachute Display Team. They do their training near me and as a wee child, it was between them and the Red Arrows as to what was the coolest thing God had invented (girls and Darwin I had yet to encounter).

Now then, they had this cool trick where they would stack themselves on top of each other - I don't usually find men stacked on top of each other exciting - anyways, I had a dream last night where I had a load of plastic falcon parachuter (ist?) toys and I threw them high in the air and to my amazement, these plastic chaps did the stacking trick as they slowly descended and I couldn't believe it. How the hell can little plastic figures stack themselves in the same way as real life chaps...I'm afraid to say I asked this question to myself after I had woken up.

I say I was awake, I was half awake, semi-conscious really, in my defense. So, I was scratching my head..not literally, trying to figure out how toys could organise themselves like this and I decided they must have magnets in their heads and feet which would cause them to attract themselves to each other. Which is giving me the giggles now, but is quite ingenious thinking for someone who was working with the same level of intelligence as those dudes who collect trolleys at supermarkets.

Then, almost immediately, I woke up fully and felt slightly embarrassed for myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment