I see now why some people get so fat

8/28/2007 10:09:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /










You know how sometimes you can feel so hungry you could suck the acid out of a dead wino? Well that's how I felt today and by George did I not find the perfect sammich to put my hungries to bed. The McDonalds meatball Melt.

Ok, so McDonalds have more chavs per 100 patrons than any other eating house in town and there's barely a work visa between the employees, but Christ on a pogo stick, credit where credit's due, they really do offer up some good eating.

I can't wait until tomorrow to fill my face with more of them; and it's not cause I'm living an empty existence to an extent where a sammich can provoke genuine euphoria...well, it's partly that, but they really are good and it was served with a smile (by "Steve"), which I appreciate. I had considered for a moment just rubbing it on my bare chest..I wanted to become one with the sammich..I might buy two tomorrow and pop my todger between the bun of the second one,..no wait, I didn't mean that.

Seriously though. I liked it. Excuse me, I'm still sort of fatigued from the weekend and I'm not sleeping properly. It's a deuce of a bad show I know, but I can't help myself at the moment wittering on. It was this kind of mood that led me to offering up a high five to a old check-out girl not too long ago and what led me to bet £100 on Brizzle Rovers to beat West Ham tonight. D'oh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment