Who broke the damn summer?

7/01/2007 05:44:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


According to my records it has rained everyday since May 29th and even if I'm making that up, it's rained a lot and it's getting my dander up. I don't mind the north being under water, it's not as if they don't all own wellies, but down here I expect a little more from my summer.

I think you'll agree there's nothing more disagreeable than finding ones afternoon punting on the Cherwell postponed because of the bally rain. Those in Yorkshire may feel their chagrin justified by losing their worldly possessions of tacky art and inexplicably ugly decorative plates displaying the bust of Diana Prince of Wales, or some ducks, but try drinking Pimms in a downpour and you'll truly appreciate hardship.

Whoever broke the weather just come along and fix it will you. If this continues I can see no other alternative but to invade Indian again and mother does so find their food disagreeable, but needs must.


2 comments:

Comment by Mlle. Christina on 2 July 2007 at 00:50

I broke the summer by using more than one toilet paper square per bathroom break. Sorry. I make the world hot and wet, what can I say.

Comment by Rich on 2 July 2007 at 01:07

There's any number of "that's what she saids," in there.

Post a Comment