Say what???

6/25/2007 03:00:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /


Answers on a postcard please to the usual address if you can tell me what the f*ck is going on in this picture. Where is the rest of this lady in blue? This is either an apparition or, on Cornmarket Street in Oxford, there's a portal to some other place in time and space.

Imagine that; you're just on your way to McDonalds for a happy meal and then suddenly you're in the 28th century like Buck Rogers. I'm going down there tomorrow to see what the hell goes on. I hope I can get back.

I once knew a woman, Danny I think her name was, it was claimed she had one of those portals in her, you know..foo foo.

Anyway, it turned out she was just sort of like a wizards sleeve in that area and guys just fell in. They'd be in there for hours and sort of get flushed out when she went for a number onesey.

The End.

3 comments:

Anonymous on 25 June 2007 at 07:35

Oh my god pet! Are you another fella who has no clue about how the female anatomy is made up? You don't wee wee out of there! There's a whole seperate hole and everything.

Comment by Rich on 25 June 2007 at 11:30

NO!! There is not a different hole, is there!? You mean you're all sort of like a bowling ball? Are you sure that's not just women from Yorkshire?

It must be two holes, I've seen it. Not for a while, but my memory isn't that bad. It's one for poo poo and one for wee wee. I feel silly now.

Why do you people have to be so complicated? If it's not arbitrary mood swings, it's having three holes. I'm so glad I'm retired from relationships.

Anonymous on 25 June 2007 at 11:59

Hang on I can explain this one.

Shes obviously a Klingon whose cloaking device malfunctioned. Somewhat unfortunate considering the hideous nature of her jacket.

The same thing happened to me once in a packed HMV shop when I was wearing a Milli Vanilli T shirt. Most embarrassing as you can imagine!

Post a Comment