Am musing

6/10/2007 03:42:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

None of this has anything to do with anything, but I'll share it anyway cause it's important to share. Helicopters they say are very tricky to fly cause your four limbs are all engaged at the same time in different functions and one needs to be very well coordinated or else crashing will occur. People tend to assume this is why females have, historically, not been allowed to fly helicopters in the military, but I think this is untrue. I haven't done any research, but I think their exclusion was not down to some sort of chauvinistic stereotyping of the woman, but purely because the mans penis was needed to press the button that fires the missiles. I think now with technological advancements advancing such as they do, voice activated weapons systems have now made female pilots a reality and it's only a coincidence that helicopter crashes have increased ten fold since their introduction. I made all of this up.

Now then. Paris Hilton, bless her, has decided she WILL serve her jail sentence. That's the spirit girl. Of course, it's not actually up to you, but well done anyway for playing along. I'm hoping her parents live to older than Yoda cause the idea of this woman having access to billions concerns me as I've already explained in a previous entry.

How about this for a sit-com; Jurassic Perk. Six dinosaurs sit about eating humans and talking about relationships and have no other demands on their time by way of careers or sleep or nothing. One of the dinosaurs is kind of cookie and silly, one is a T-Rex who shags and eats and does nothing else, one is a bit of nerdy and book smart and the other two I suppose just shop for hand-bags. It's kind of like Friends, but with dinosaurs. When you write it down it doesn't seem quite as good an idea though.

CNN newsflash: "Several injured in explosion in Istanbul". To me, the thing that's most wrong with this newsflash is that I don't need to know that people have been injured, (explosions generally cause injuries) the compelling factor here is what has caused the explosion. Istanbul is an unstable part of the world, it could be a bomb, it could be a dodgy cooking pot. I'd have preferred it to have read; SUSPECTED BOMB BLAST IN ISTANBUL KILLS PLENTY. Or something like that, you see? You can take it as read people are injured, I want to know what caused the explosion and if there's any chance at all that loads of Muslims have perished. If you're gonna use ticker tape newsflashes you have a finite amount of space to fit the relevant goings on of the incident, so CNN, use it wisely.

My granny bought me some Crunchie Nuggets today. It's only grannies that buy these kinds of chocolates. What Cadbury have done here is scoop up all the little bits of honeycomb that have fallen on the floor and down the cracks of the machines and covered then in chocolate and put them in a shiny bag. They know full well Granny's will buy them for their grandsons even though their Grandsons are in their 30's. I'm not complaining, just saying is all.

Alright that's enough, on your way.

1 comments:

Comment by Mlle. Christina on 11 June 2007 at 00:16

I was having a bad day the other day, then I heard that Paris Hilton was dragged out of a courtroom screaming for her mommy, and I saw pictures of her bawling in a police car, and suddenly daisies sprouted on either side of the path I was traveling and the clouds above me cleared to reveal a glittery rainbow and I came upon a tree around which people were gathered because they said the face that had magically appeared in its trunk that morning was that of the Lord Jesus, but I know it was really Judge Sauer. The End.

Post a Comment