Thank f**k for that I say

5/18/2007 11:53:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Prince Harry will after all not be going to Iraq. Too much of a security risk they're saying. The chaps under his command would face an unacceptable level of risk and even in war there is such a thing as unacceptable risk. Quite right...but I could have told you that. There was no need to perform a series of PR disasters in order to come to that conclusion.

The threat though does not come from the insurgency. It doesn't come from Alan Qaeda. It comes from Harry himself. The kid is a total fuck up. If I was one of the soldiers under his command I'd be breathing a sigh of relief that he's been left on the subs bench.

I'm no Armysmith, but I'm pretty sure to lead a bunch of chaps into war you need good judgment. Didn't Prince Harry cheat on his exams and turn up at a fancy dress party dressed as Nazi?? Is that good judgment? If it is god help us. I wouldn't feel comfortable being around that guy in a kitchen, what with all those sharp knives and boiling water and what not, let alone have him lead me into battle in the most violent piece of real estate on the planet.

I'd rather follow Lord Cardigan into battle than Prince Harry. Cardigan might have miscalculated the effectiveness of a horse against heavy artillery but I bet he would have passed his GCSE's had they had then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment