A sammich for the ages - The Mexican Chicken Wrap

5/20/2007 11:25:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

If you've never had one of these bad boys get yo fast ass to the stow (go to the shops quickly) and get one. I've had at least one of these things a day for the past two years and OK I haven't managed to fully digest any of them and my farts have given some of the local kids leukemia, but man they tastes gooood.

If they put cocaine in the sauce it wouldn't surprise me. If I don't get one of these beauties on a particular day I have to have two the next day. The cauldron of fury I feel boiling away beneath my surface when I go to the Spar and see an empty shelf where these sammiches should be is incredibly powerful and I am gonna erupt one day; god help whoever is stood next to me at the time. It'll probably be the fat dude who always wears shorts who's always in there. Wherever I stand I'm next to him, that's how fat he is. Anyway.

Try one and you too can be like me.

2 comments:

Comment by Mlle. Christina on 20 May 2007 at 15:42

Believe it or not, I have this same issue with chipotle steak tacos.

Comment by Gilly on 20 May 2007 at 18:30

Hey that used to happen to me, I used to see the same man on a bike with a purple cycle helmet and a beard wherever I went. He looked a bit like a thin Rolf Harris.

Post a Comment