Pure evil

5/15/2007 01:48:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /



What the fuck was Camberwick Green all about? What year was it supposed to be set in? You've got cars from the 1920's, soldiers sporting uniforms from colonial war days and a miller who appears to be some sort of weird Pagan/Amish hybrid; I mean I'm assuming Amish cause of the hat and because instead of embracing modern machinery he's persevering with a working windmill not seen in this country since the mid 18th century. The twat.

Also, why does a town need a mill and bakery and a fish mongers when none of the frookin population have mouths? And why don't they have mouths? I'm speculating it's cause Mrs Honeyman, the town gossip (who I assume is the only one with a mouth) is actually a witch and placed a curse of the towns population because they were uncomfortable with this woman carrying around a dead baby all the time.

As if this wasn't enough there's also a clown involved. Clowns being evil to the core. This dude is so evil he doesn't even attempt to mask his fearsome evilness by sporting a fake smile. He's also mouthless. Any clown who doesn't care if you know he's evil is not to be messed with.

And this was a kids show. I used to watch this every day at lunch time when I came home from school for lunch. How the hell did I manage to remain so emotionally stable throughout my life? I better go before ...the people in the walls come soon.

1 comments:

Comment by Unknown on 16 May 2007 at 13:05

So glad someone else finds this as disturbing as me. Down with Trumpton, Chigley and Camberwick Green and especially Crusty the Clown!

Mark

Post a Comment