Oh dear Looooord, what's wrong with me

5/20/2007 05:19:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I've just missed out on a 14/1 shot because I couldn't be arsed to get out of bed at 4.15 in the afternoon!! What the hell is wrong with me? I'm not a f**king Koala, I ought to be able to roll out of bed and negotiate the three feet to my Mac to type out a bet. But no, my alarm went off warning me the race was approaching, I looked at my Mac and once again at the clock and decided it was too much of a physical imposition to get up. I concluded I was far too comfortable and as it was 14/1 it probably wouldn't win anyway. That's £300 I would have won.

I'd like to think if I saw £300 on the pavement outside my bedroom window and I was enjoying similar comfort, I'd be able to get up and go and get it. But to be honest, I'm not sure. I'm only awake now cause some Indian bloke from BT calling himself Colin (Colin!? are you sure?) rang me asking me if I fancied something called fusion or something.

Gowran Park 4.15 - Winner; Dal Cais (Bugger)

0 comments:

Post a Comment