Hark at 'im

5/16/2007 10:18:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I bought sugar lumps today for the first time in my life. I've always been a granules kinda guy up until now. You probably think I've changed. You probably think I've gone all snooty; full of airs and graces. You probably think I won't come over anymore for partnership whist; rather that i'll be off lardy-dahing it with my new sugar lump buying snooty chums. Fear not, I just, ..I just fancied a change, you know? I'm still the same guy. I'm still the same guy who hates the general public, life and everything in it, don't worry, i'll never change. Anyone know how many lumps in a teaspoon?

Incidentally, I know it's only 9:15am. I don't want to be making a habit of buying sugar at this time of the day. I don't want to be making a habit of being awake at this time of the day. But I had no choice today as I'm so delirious with fatigue I just sort of wandered off without any real cognizance of what I was doing. I guess I was drawn towards the Spar by the smell of freshly baked bread and petrol. Try it yourself.

1 comments:

Comment by Unknown on 16 May 2007 at 13:07

Glad to hear you've not gone all Mr Laa-dee-daa Gunner Graham on us! ;)

Mark

Post a Comment