When one needs balls rather than boobs.

4/07/2007 09:02:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Often I ponder whether or not I really can play poker and how I might fare in the big games in the WSOP (World Series of Poker) against the best. Then I see something like this, and I feel like selling a kidney and getting on the next plane to Vegas. This is Jennifer Tilly. They say she's an actress, but she does actually have a WSOP bracelet. For the none poker players out there, that's a big deal.

If you don't know how to play poker you'll have to take my word for it that this is one of the dumbest plays in the history of the game considering the level she's playing at and the company she is in at this table. As you can see from the players reaction, they're stunned by her enormous boobs, as most people usually are, but on this occasion it's not the ones fighting to bust out of her frock, it's the mistakes she's made on every betting street.

It is very unhealthy to obsess about money and wallow in envy, but it makes me dry wretch that she can win a couple of thousand dollary-doos in a WSOP event and yet still be capable of making plays like this.

I was already pondering a trip to Vegas for this years event and accepting the financial encumbrance and physical consequences it may involve. This sort of thing just makes the trip seem all the more enticing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment