Visions of guilt and innocence

3/16/2007 02:36:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I found some poo on my front lawn today. Not two feet away I also found this little dude. I questioned him thoroughly, and he responded with wagging and an audacious attempt to give me a lick, which I took as a clear sign of guilt.

However, there was also innocence in the eyes, there are a lot of dogs around these parts and although the lab boys (no pun intended) have confirmed it as Labrador poo, I still couldn't be sure, so I apologised and gave him some of my biscuit instead, but left him in no doubt that a severe reprimanding was waiting for him should I catch him pooing on my grass in the future.

I like dogs far more than people though. I think the last thing I would do if a person had shat on my lawn and fallen asleep next to it, would be to give him some of my biscuit, so don't get any funny ideas people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment