ay caramba!

3/26/2007 06:54:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


Now this is just taking the piss. This is an eight game accumulator I put together yesterday. It's very difficult to predict the outcome of one game let alone eight games, especially when the games involve Mexican and Colombian teams you never heard of. But looky here. I got one game wrong. ONE!!

AND AND AND...That game was going my way until the last two frookin minutes of the match. All I needed was that game to end in a draw and I would have been paid at odds of 209/1. But no, with two minutes left in the game with the score at 1-1 Boyaca Chico go and score and ruin it for me.

I think the universe has yet to forgive me for calling it a c*nt yesterday. I bought it some flowers today though and instructed Interflora to deliver them to the skies. That should do the trick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment